7022 AC Skinner Parkway | Suite 260 | Jacksonville, FL | 32256
**Facility Rental Inquiries go to JaxSkylineSports.com**
Situated perfectly in the middle of Jacksonville, we are located just minutes from where I-95 and Butler Blvd intersect. We are easily accessible from St. John’s County, the Yulee/Fernandina Beach area, Orange Park and also from the beach! Jacksonville Skyline is the ONLY club in Jacksonville that has 100% control over the facility in which they use. This is a HUGE benefit to our members, as lessons, impromptu additional team training and clinics can happen at the drop of a hat.
We opened the doors on August 1st, 2021 and are creating a home for our athletes that can best provide the resources to our athletes that our college athletes enjoyed.
HERE’S THE VISION:
- 4 courts for training that are available 24/7
- 2,500 sq ft Performance and Strength area with dedicated strength staff led by full-time director: Coach Alan Edwards
- Office space that includes
- Office space for coaches
- Conference room for team/staff meetings and video analysis
- Bonus office space for massage therapist and physical therapy
- Pro Shop
- Large lobby area for visitors to congregate
We finished Phase 1 of our project in August of 2021- with the priority being on getting our athletes in the facility and training. We have all 4 courts available for training as well as a dedicated space for our Performance and Strength staff in addition to a temporary Pro Shop.
Phase 2 of the project was completed in November of 2022. This includes air conditioning, full enclosure of the court space, Performance and Strength area and full restrooms access. Phase 3 of the project will be full build-out of the office space.