7022 AC Skinner Parkway | Suite 260 | Jacksonville, FL | 32256
Situated perfectly in the middle of Jacksonville, we are located just minutes from where I-95 and Butler Blvd intersect. We are easily accessible from St. John’s County, the Yulee/Fernandina Beach area, Orange Park and also from the beach!
We opened the doors on August 1st and are creating a home for our athletes that can best provide the resources to our athletes that our college athletes enjoyed.
HERE’S THE VISION:
- 4 courts for training that are available 24/7
- 2,500 sq ft Performance and Strength area with dedicated strength staff led by Coach Brandon Wright
- Nutrition expertise and meal prep for practice and training days
- Office space that includes
- Office space for coaches
- Conference room for team/staff meetings and video analysis
- Bonus office space for massage therapist
- Pro Shop
- Large lobby area for parents to congregate
We currently have finished Phase 1 of our project- with the priority being on getting our athletes in the facility and training. We have all 4 courts available for training as well as a dedicated space for our Performance and Strength staff in addition to a temporary Pro Shop.
Phase 2 of the project is expected to be finished by the end of the calendar year 2021. This includes air conditioning, full enclosure of the court space, Performance and Strength area and full restrooms access. Phase 3 of the project will be full build-out of the office spaces.