This summer, we’ve added a Club Prep Summer 10-week session. Our goal is to continue to train younger athletes and help prepare them for middle school volleyball as well as introduce them to the benefits of training outside of school ball in a club setting.
Our Club Prep program this spring saw an incredible amount of growth in our athletes and was a huge success. We want to continue to give our younger athletes access to training and continue to grow our sport!
About Club Prep Academy
- 60-minute training session once a week
- Practices begin Wednesday, May 1st, 2019
- Practices conclude July 10th, 2019
- Two separate age divisions:
- Ages 10 & Under: Wednesday’s 6:00-7:00pm
- Ages 11-13: Wednesdays 7:00-800pm
Jacksonville Country Day School
10063 Baymeadows Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32256
- Open to Girls and Boys
Cost of Program
- You can sign up for all 10 sessions for a discount ($200), or pay for each individual session if you’re not able to make all sessions ($25/session)
- Registration is Open, you can join anytime – CLICK HERE